- AvA's Story
- AvA's Charity
- Customer Service
- Art & Science
AvA, pronounced Ah-vah, is a name not an abbreviation. Why do we type it with two capital As? Because it looks just like our logo! It is crisp and symmetrical, a good representation of what we will do for your smile! The name Ava has been amongst the top five most popular names for girls in the U.S. since 2006. We are hoping that we have had something to do with it by establishing AvA Orthodontics.
To achieve our mission on a global scale, for every patient starting treatment at one of AvA Orthodontics offices, we donate to treat a child suffering from cleft lip and palate in developing countries. AvA charity is associated with Smile Train organization. By partnering with this non-profit organization we are able to provide funds and training to local doctors all around the world to provide free treatment for patients with facial defects.
Thank you to all of our wonderful patients and dental professionals that alloweed us to be selected The Best Orthodontic Office in Town and won the title of Patient's Choice Winner of the Year for the past few years. We take pride in serving everyone in the best way possible and we can’t wait for you to share the experience with us!
We don’t have a customer service representative; it’s everyone’s job to take care of you. We follow a simple rule, the more everyone is engaged with you the clearer things become and the easier it is to determine what we should be doing. People who have had experiences with us don’t just come back, they don’t simply recommend us; they insist that their family and friends come to us! Their Testimonies on Google are great examples.
Dr. Amin Movahhedian and Dr. Hamed Vaziri are Ivy League dentists and Board Certified Orthodontists, an award that is held by very few orthodontists in the country. They each have over 15 years of experience in dentistry that allows them to have improved the smiles of thousands of patients. To find out what quality of treatment you will be expecting from us, check out our Collection of Before & After Photos.
Art & Science
Through years of experience and research, we have mastered your treatment efficiency.
- For your braces: We use a specific type of alloy invented for aerospace technology and used by NASA which means a significantly lower level of discomfort, fewer visits and shorter appointments.
- For your clear braces: We use a premium stain resistant ceramic, which means it is completely transparent, and hardly noticeable.
- For your Invisalign and hidden braces: We use computerized modeling to architect your teeth in their final place. By doing so, you will be able to see your smile simulation along with its progress before starting your treatment.
- Hollywoodizing your smile: Last but not least is to use micoabrassion technology on ditched and chipped edges of your teeth to Hollywoodize your smile. At AvA, you will have the best smile possible that lasts forever.
Below is a summary of what accommodations we offer in regards to financials.
- Free Consultation: It’s free including any required X-ray images and digital photos.
- In-Network: We are in-network with most insurance plans. That means your cost for your investment is significantly less.
- Interest Free Financing: You may choose to finance your treatment with us, in-house, interest free and low down-payment.
- Flexible Payment Method: We accept all method of payments including major credit cards, personal checks and automatic draft.
- Availability: We are always here for you, every day of the week from 9am to 6pm.
- Communication: We will communicate with your dentists or hygienist directly for any mutual treatment you might need. This is our job not yours. You won’t find yourself a messenger for any reason whatsoever.
- Locations: AvA Orthodontics has three locations.
All of our offices are located at one-stop shopping centers for your household. HEB, Walmart, Kroger, Sprouts Farmers Market, Lowe’s, Cinemark Movie Theater, Starbucks, and a variety of restaurants are within walking distance of our offices.
- Youtube Channel: One and only AvA Orthodontics Youtube Channel is filled with many educational videos. We educate our patients, dental professionals and the general public from all over the world via this wonderful tool. You will find it extremely useful to stay on top of your treatment and learn why we do what we do step by step.
- Fully Digitized: Even our x-ray machine is digital. How does this benefit you? It emits 90% less radiation than conventional models which makes it comparable to the amount of radiation you normally receive from the sun in less than an hour.
- Totally Paperless: You will never deal with any paperwork. Not only will you enjoy your time at each visit but you will also be in and out of the office in a timely manner.
- Netflix: You can watch your favorite show on Netflix on a big screen plasma TV while we take care of your beautiful smile. You are in an orthodontic office but you never feel like it.
- iPad Lounge & Free Wi-Fi: Full online access and iPads make the iPad lounge the most popular section of the reception area.
- Wall of Fame: Participate in ongoing contest, win rewards and have your awesome fun photos on the Wall of Fame just to show off.
- Social Media: Having fun with us won’t end after you leave the office. It just starts. We are active on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google+. We have so many online contests that you, your friends and family can participate and win rewards.
We look forward to being a part of your wonderful, life-changing experience.