We are dedicated to make your experience as fun and memorable as possible. Below is a helpful list of events about your appointments at AvA Orthodontics.
BEFORE INITIAL VISIT
We would like for you to relax while you enjoy listening to music and having complimentary coffee, or take care of your online activity at our iPad lounge instead of being busy with paper work. In order to have this great experience, we highly recommend filling out your health history online.
- This appointment will take about an hour.
- Upon your arrival, you do not expect to wait. We are well prepared to serve you.
- You will help yourself with complimentary refreshments, freshly brewed coffee or water.
- We will have the pleasure of giving you a tour of the office and introduce our staff.
- We will take two sets of x-ray images and series of digital photos as part of your free consultation.
- To hear your needs and expectations regarding your smile.
- For a complete and detailed analysis of your smile.
- To discuss which treatment options will best meet your needs and expectations.
- Educate you about the sequence of your treatment by utilizing our unique AvA Orthodontics Youtube channel.
7. You will meet with your benefit coordinator. She…
- Knows your insurance benefits and is excited to share them with you.
- Will answer all of your insurance and financial related questions.
- Tailors a customize payment plan for you.
- You are one step closer to achieving the smile you have always wanted!
- Depending on your treatment plan, your appointment may vary between placing your customized braces, or taking impressions for your Invisalign, Lingual or hidden braces.
- This appointment generally takes about 60-90 minutes.
- You will watch your favorite show or movie on Netflix on a big screen plasma TV while we are providing the service. How fun!
Follow up Visits
- Your appointments will be within 4-8 weeks.
- Each appointment takes about 30 minutes.
- At the end of each visit, you will let us know the best time for your next visit and we will "Make It Happen".
- You will receive an email reminder closer to your next visit.
- We understand that “life happens”! If you’re running late or need to reschedule, please let us know and we will do everything that we can to accommodate you.
We are specialized in orthodontics. We work with your family dentist to provide regular dental care. It is very important that you continue to visit your family dentist on a regular basis for cleanings and checkups. We will be happy to coordinate with your family dentist to make sure you receive the best possible care.
We look forward to being a part of your wonderful, life-changing experience.